Focus trapped in TinyMCE Editor in Firefox
|Reported by:||grahamarmfield||Owned by:|
When editing posts using keyboard only, focus becomes trapped within the content edit area. The issue has been observed with FF25 on Windows, and I believe Macs too.
Understand this might be an issue with FF but flagging it up anyway.
Steps to recreate:
- Using tab and enter keys only, navigate to edit an individual post.
- When in edit screen continue tabbing until focus is inside content editor.
- It is now not possible to tab anywhere.
Both Chrome30 and IE10 on Windows show the correct behaviour - ie that you can tab into and subsequently out of content editor.
Change History (4)
- Component changed from Accessibility to TinyMCE
- Focuses accessibility added