Allow wp.getUsersBlogs to return the primary_blog flag
|Reported by:||daniloercoli||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
|Component:||XML-RPC||Keywords:||has-patch needs-unit-tests 3.9-early|
Would be nice if wp.getUsersBlogs could return the primary blog flag in the response.
For example, when logging with the mobile apps, we can pre-select the primary blog as the default, and give the user a better experience just from the beginning.
Change History (9)
comment:4 @markoheijnen — 23 months ago
- Owner set to markoheijnen
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords 3.9-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.8 to Future Release
comment:6 @wonderboymusic — 9 days ago
- Keywords mobile removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
- Owner changed from markoheijnen to wonderboymusic
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.