register_taxonomy should accept has_archive
|Reported by:||mattbeck||Owned by:|
Taxonomies can and should be used by custom themes/plugins to connect posts/pages together.
It's not always desirable to expose this relationship publicly with an archive view, and if overlooked can cause undesired results or content duplication issues in search engine indexes.
Following the same process as registering a custom post type, the register_taxonomy function should accept the has_archive bool.
Change History (6)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed