Bulk Actions Not Working for Some Plugins
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:||johnbillion|
|Component:||Plugins||Keywords:||has-patch commit 3.9-early|
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Installed Plugins.
- Deactivate all plugins.
- Use the select-all box (either one).
- Un-select the last plugin at the bottom of the list.
- Use the Bulk Actions drop down (either one).
- Select Activate.
- Click the Apply button.
- All but the last plugin should activate.
- The first plugin does not activate, in addition to the last plugin.
- Different browsers, still broken.
- WordPress 3.7, works correctly.
Change History (14)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Milestone changed from 3.8 to Awaiting Review
comment:4 miqrogroove — 4 months ago
- Component changed from Administration to Plugins
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Summary changed from RC1 Bulk Actions Not Working to Bulk Actions Not Working for Some Plugins
- Version changed from trunk to 3.7.1
- Keywords has-patch commit added; reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Version changed from 3.7.1 to 3.4.2
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.