Toolbar icons overflow their container on small screen devices when multisite is enabled.
|Reported by:||iammattthomas||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||has-patch commit fixed-major|
A late-breaking change before 3.8-RC2 changed the selector giving padding to toolbar items; it made it more specific at which point it began overriding the responsive styles. When I tested it on multisite today I noticed that the extra padding is forcing the My Account avatar out of the toolbar on iPhones and other narrow devices.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.8
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to critical