Themes: IE7/8 issues
|Reported by:||SergeyBiryukov||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Themes||Keywords:||has-patch commit fixed-major|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
- IE8: "Theme Details" and action buttons are visible by default (http://cl.ly/image/2i1F051A2C40), and there's no way to distinguish between "Twenty Thirteen" and "Twenty Thirteen Child", etc. (as seen on the screenshot).
- IE8: "Theme Details" is almost indiscernible (as seen on the same screenshot).
- IE8: "Add New Theme" doesn't have a border (http://cl.ly/image/23042x2Z3w0Q), and is even worse on hover (http://cl.ly/image/2S1j2Y0Y1u3S).
- IE7: "Add New Theme" just floats in space by itself (http://cl.ly/SuNQ).
Change History (22)
comment:10 nacin — 3 months ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.