wp.media library argument post__not_in breaks the uploads
|Reported by:||ciantic||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
- Then try to upload a file.
Notice that the Select file button does not work, new uploads does not show the progress bar nor the item being uploaded in the attachment area.
However post__not_in itself works in wp_ajax_query_attachments correctly by filtering only given attachment ID's from the list.
Change History (6)
2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.9
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.1