Allow ABSPATH to be set outside of wp-load.php
|Reported by:||jeichorn||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
When wp-load.php is a symlink ABSPATH gets set to a value that works for most things but is incorrect. The most obvious problem is paths to plugin assets will 404. Rather than solve this immediate problem it seems easier to allow for ABSPATH to be set outside of wp-load. That way it covers any other use cases and doesn't add a performance hit.
Adding an "if (!defined('ABSPATH'))" before defining the value would cover things.
It might be nice to also change wp-cron.php to check for a different constant, maybe even something like WP_LOADED, but its less important since its a special case that is easy to work around.
Change History (15)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords 4.6-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Owner set to SergeyBiryukov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed