Update Available message is styled differently the the rest
|Reported by:||dd32||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by dd32)
The Update Available admin notice is sort of hanging out by itself and looks a little out of place. This might have the effect that more people update, but it does seem like something that is wrong.
What I'd personally expect:
- Full width
- .below-h2 like the others
Simplest way to trigger this is to install 3.8/trunk, change $wp_version to '3.7.1', and visit the Dashboard -> Updates page.
Change History (7)
- Component changed from Administration to Upgrade/Install
- Focuses administration added
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed