Editing text in Visual editor does not work on IE
|Reported by:||wp_kc||Owned by:|
Tested with current versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE versions 9 and 11 on Vista and Windows 7.
- Latest version of WP
- IE v9 or v11 (have not tried other versions)
- Windows Vista or 7 (have not tried other versions)
- Open a page or post for editing in the View editor.
- Try to click on a paragraph of text to set the cursor for editing.
- On Chrome and Firefox works as expected, a cursor bar appears and text can be edited.
- On IE, a size box appears around the paragraph of text and the pointer changes to a nesw-resize icon. Text can not be edited.
- Text editing works as expected in the Text editor on all browsers tested.
Change History (4)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.