Text in built-in file editor is RTL instead of LTR
|Reported by:||Revital||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
|Component:||RTL||Keywords:||has-patch commit fixed-major|
Upgraded to 3.8 - Hebrew (RTL) version - and went to Appearance -- > Editor. The text in the textarea is aligned to the right and RTL, instead of LTR.
This also happens in the plugin editor screen.
Previous versions did not have this bug.
In general, code editing should always be LTR and aligned to the left, since it's mostly in English.
Attached is a screenshot.
Change History (13)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 3 months ago
- Component changed from General to RTL
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.8.1
comment:8 SergeyBiryukov — 2 months ago
- Owner set to SergeyBiryukov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:9 SergeyBiryukov — 2 months ago
- Keywords commit fixed-major added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened