Twenty Fourteen: Sidebar links are not clickable on narrow 2-column layout
|Reported by:||Nao||Owned by:|
|Component:||Bundled Theme||Keywords:||has-patch commit fixed-major|
The links contained in the right sidebar div become un-clickable when:
- the window width is less than 1008px
- #content-sidebar div height is greater than that of .site-content div
- the sidebar links appear above the height of the content div
This issue happens on the home page or static pages, but not on single post or archive pages.
Steps for reproduction:
- Set "Blog pages show at most" to "1" on Reading Settings screen.
- Add widgets to the right sidebar so that the sidebar becomes taller than the post content area
- Set the window width between 673-1007 px
- Try clicking the sidebar link - the cursor will not change to finger icon as it supposed to
Tested on Chrome 31/ Safari 7 on Mac 10.9
Originally reported on http://ja.forums.wordpress.com/topic/1159?replies=1