Image caption disappears if images are rearranged immediately after adding the caption.
|Reported by:||cfinke||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce (screencast here: http://youtu.be/MF2SEn_lMeQ):
- While editing a post, open the Add Media dialog.
- Upload (or select) two images and choose "Create Gallery."
- Click "Create New Gallery".
- Add a caption to the first image in the text field underneath the image preview in the main "Edit Gallery" area.
- Drag the second image so that it is reordered in front of the first image.
What I expected:
The images would be reordered and the image captions would not be changed.
What actually happened:
The images were reordered, but the image caption I had just entered reverted to its previous state.
Clicking in any other text field before reordering images seems to "cement" the caption, but you can click on multiple images before dragging an image, and the caption will still revert.