TinyMCE styling regressions
|Reported by:||Hanni||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
There many be some unintentional style regressions as a result of the integration of the TinyMCE update.
As can be seen by the above direct comparison between trunk ( at 27368 earlier today) and 3.8.1.
- The toggle button between the compact and expanded versions of the visual editor toolbar no longer has a distinct hover and active state.
- Spacing changes which appear to be not uniquely related to having fewer buttons.
Spotted whilst trying to figure out what might be needed for #27100.
Change History (72)
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.9
comment:13 in reply to: ↑ 9 @azaozz — 13 months ago
comment:22 in reply to: ↑ 14 @azaozz — 13 months ago
comment:36 in reply to: ↑ 35 @azaozz — 13 months ago
comment:45 follow-up: ↓ 46 @nacin — 13 months ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed