Improve Media Modal UI at small-screen sizes
|Reported by:||gcorne||Owned by:||iseulde|
The media modal has a number of issues at small screen sizes. It would be nice if we could fix them all.
- When there are more than a couple items in the modal menu, the menu will overlap the tabs.
- The select box for filtering in the browse state is too narrow.
- The search box is in the wrong location
- When an item is selected, the Attachment Details cannot be scrolled all the way to the bottom without scrolling the browse div.
- Scrolling in general is very clunky and in some cases almost impossible.
- Selecting multiple images is not possible.
- There is a considerable delay between when an image is tapped and when it is actually selected.
- Images can be reordered in the browse view (may be part of the cause for the scrolling issues)
- The attachment details pane gets in the way. (perhaps it could be a separated from the infinite scroll browse view)
Change History (123)
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 @wonderboymusic — 16 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.0
comment:56 in reply to: ↑ 51 ; follow-up: ↓ 57 @azaozz — 15 months ago
comment:78 @nacin — 13 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; needs-testing removed
- Owner set to avryl
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.