Manage -> Categories Ajax problems
|Reported by:||davidhouse||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||ajax admin category bg|has-patch bg|needs-testing|
I tried fixing this but gave up quickly. I think whoever wrote list-manipulation-js.php had a broken spacebar. :)
Anyway, there were two problems I could see:
- Adding a category which has a parent doesn't add that category to the list beneath its parent, it just adds it at the bottom
- Adding a category doesn't add it to the 'Category parent:' dropdown. In other words, you can't add a category, then add a second category which is a child of the first without refreshing the page.
Also, perhaps move the ajax-response dialog to above the form itself. I didn't realise it was there when using it! And it might be nice to say 'Successfully added, Jump ...' instead of just posting an anonymous link.
Change History (8)
- Keywords ajax admin category bg|has-patch bg|needs-testing added
- Owner changed from anonymous to mdawaffe
- Status changed from new to assigned