Theme Feature Filter problem with Warnings
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||jorbin|
There are several Warnings:
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in C:\www\wordpress\src\wp-admin\includes\theme.php on line 269 Warning: Illegal offset type in C:\www\wordpress\src\wp-admin\includes\theme.php on line 272
Using latest xampp, Windows, I am not sure if it is not somehow related to .org API?
Related topic: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-installation-of-wperror-occurs-in-appearance-themes-feature-filter (and many others).
Change History (14)
3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.9.2
- Priority changed from normal to highest omg bbq
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from WordPress.org to Awaiting Review
- Priority changed from highest omg bbq to normal
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement