Media: Attachment Display Settings inside Galleries don't work
|Reported by:||designsimply||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new post
- Click the "Add Media" button
- Upload or select a few files
- Click "Create Gallery" on the left
- Click the "Create a new gallery" button at the bottom right
- While on the "Edit Gallery" screen, click on one of the images, and scroll down on the right until you see the "Attachment Display Settings" section
- Select "Link To" = "Custom URL" under "Attachment Display Settings" at the bottom right
- Enter a URL and click the "Insert gallery" button
- Click the "Edit" icon on the gallery to go back to the "Edit Gallery button screen again
- Click the the image you just added a Custom URL to
- Look to see if the Custom URL is still present
- Try setting the link to none and checking it again, it doesn't save that option either. In fact, alignment saves, but he link and size settings don't. I'm not sure the Attachment Display Settings" options should even be present in that screen though.
- Expected: Attachment Display Settings like "Link To" on the Edit Gallery screen to save and work on images inside galleries as expected
- Actual: Attachment Display Settings on the Edit Gallery screen don't work
Tested with core trunk r28663 and on WordPress.com.
Reported by a WordPress.com user who was unable to get Custom URLs to work—I think we are semi?-merged up to r28625.
Change History (9)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.