Manipulate widgets in Customizer - Blue lines in Firefox
|Reported by:||GrahamArmfield||Owned by:||ocean90|
I'm on a Windows 7 machine (64 bit) and I'm experiencing this on FF 30 - but not Chrome 35.
When tabbing through the widgets in a sidebar in the Customizer, some extra blue lines appear to the left of the selected widget.
Steps to recreate:
- Tab to Appearance > Customize and press Enter
- Tab to Widgets section and press Enter
- Tab to one of the sidebars (that contains widgets) and press Enter
- Tab to the widgets and the blue lines appear
I have attached a screenshot.
Change History (7)
3 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.0
- Version changed from trunk to 3.9