Add filter for jpeg thumbnail quality
|Reported by:||ketsugi||Owned by:||pishmishy|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||thumbnail options admin has-patch needs-testing|
I would like to be able to specify how WordPress creates its thumbnail images. Some options I would like are:
- The minimum size above which thumbnails should be created
- The thumbnail image quality (for JPGs)
- The thumbnail size
This could be placed under Options > Writing.
Change History (9)
comment:4 @pishmishy — 8 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to pishmishy
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 @pishmishy — 8 years ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Summary changed from Allow admin to configure thumbnail options to Add filter for jpeg thumbnail quality
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.