|Reported by:||forceagainstsomething||Owned by:||jacobsantos|
Attached is a patch to create a new function to be used by plugin developers named get_plugininfo().
Any script that is part of a plugin can call the function to get information about the plugin itself. The function works similar to get_bloginfo().
Example: $url = get_plugininfo('url'); Will return the full URL for the plugin's base directory. $path = get_plugininfo('path'); Will return the full path to the plugin's base directory.
This will save plugin developers from having to define the values themselves.
Change History (41)
- Keywords bg|has-patch bg|dev-feedback added
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
9 years ago
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; bg|has-patch bg|dev-feedback removed
- Milestone set to 2.4
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.3 (trunk) to 2.4 (future)
- Keywords needs-patch added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.4 to 2.6
8 years ago
- Owner changed from westi to jacobsantos
- Status changed from assigned to new