|Reported by:||forceagainstsomething||Owned by:||jacobsantos|
Attached is a patch to create a new function to be used by plugin developers named get_plugininfo().
Any script that is part of a plugin can call the function to get information about the plugin itself. The function works similar to get_bloginfo().
Example: $url = get_plugininfo('url'); Will return the full URL for the plugin's base directory. $path = get_plugininfo('path'); Will return the full path to the plugin's base directory.
This will save plugin developers from having to define the values themselves.
Change History (41)
comment:10 westi — 8 years ago
- Keywords bg|has-patch bg|dev-feedback added
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:23 foolswisdom — 7 years ago
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; bg|has-patch bg|dev-feedback removed
- Milestone set to 2.4
comment:27 westi — 7 years ago
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.3 (trunk) to 2.4 (future)
comment:28 westi — 6 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.4 to 2.6
comment:29 jacobsantos — 6 years ago
- Owner changed from westi to jacobsantos
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:33 in reply to: ↑ 32 ; follow-up: ↓ 34 westi — 5 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.7 to 2.8