Drag/Drop Ordering of Media Does Not Work in Chrome on touch enabled devices
|Reported by:||dan.rossiter||Owned by:||adamsilverstein|
This appears to be a regression of issue #22607. I have noticed it for quite some time (at least a few minor releases ago if I were to guess), but only now am getting around to reporting.
I've observed the correct behavior in IE, but in Chrome (most recent dev and mainstream versions), dragging does nothing. All I get is the blue highlighting around the items on click.
In case it's relevant, the OS I'm testing on is Windows 8.1.
Change History (26)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Summary changed from Drag/Drop Ordering of Media Does Not Work in Chrome to Drag/Drop Ordering of Media Does Not Work in Chrome on touch enabled devices
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing fixed-major added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.7