Upload iframe does not scroll in all browsers
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||CSS overflow has-patch needs-testing|
I'm running Mac OS X. In the latest Opera and Safari, the vertical scroll bar does not appear in the inline uploading iframe. I can still scroll with my mouse's scroll wheel. This is likely because I have disabled scrolling on the body element and enabled it on the #upload-content element (see the last bit of wp-admin/upload-functions.php)
Everything works in latest Firefox.
Can a CSS guru look into this?
Change History (4)
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Owner changed from anonymous to mdawaffe
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from assigned to closed