Add unminified jQuery to core for better debugging with SCRIPT_DEBUG enabled
|Reported by:||CrazyJaco||Owned by:|
|Component:||Script Loader||Keywords:||has-patch ongoing needs-unit-tests|
I looked through old trac tickets to see if anyone proposed this in the past, but didn't find anything.
Most of the scripts included in core have both minified and unminified versions. By default the minified scripts are used. When SCRIPT_DEBUG is set to true, the unminified scripts will be used.
There is no unminified version of jQuery-core in WordPress core. That should be added.
I'd like to submit a patch for this myself
Change History (31)
23 months ago
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
19 months ago
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
- Owner set to chriscct7
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Type changed from enhancement to feature request
- Version 4.3 deleted
- Keywords ongoing added
- Milestone changed from 4.4 to Future Release