Add HTML5 "required" attributes to the login form
|Reported by:||aznadesign||Owned by:|
|Component:||Login and Registration||Keywords:||has-patch needs-refresh required-fields|
Hi evety one,
Today i try to login to WordPress dashboard and i knowed if i don`t write any thing in the input of username or password and then show message login error, I think if we add html5 tag "required" to the inputs of forms to validate the input labels not empty it is better for server and WordPress.
An also add feature to allow users and admins login by emails and add "type="email" required for login form.
And add feature to allow users to change admin dashboard design, like virtual menu, insert of customized code e.g #cd2122 by users
At end add stat menu to admin panel and show how many times WordPress up-time proudly, how many users, comments, plugins, alexa rank and etc
An also add Better WordPress menu that has 2 sub menu, one for security of WordPress like plugins and 2nd Performance and speed of site e.g minifity css and js and etc
Also add menu to seo features of core WordPress like add social icons to bottom of posts to allow visitor to share posts or add https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/ codes to seo WordPress Sites.
This feature available by the plugins but if in core WordPress is better and faster and structure of WordPress is better.
Change History (11)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement
- Version changed from 4.2.2 to 2.1
19 months ago
- Component changed from General to Login and Registration
- Focuses accessibility added; administration performance removed
12 months ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Summary changed from Add HTML5 Tags to WordPress to Add HTML5 "required" attributes to the login form