Site Icon: Provide display for all existing site-icon cropped images
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:|
I had a picture and tried to set it up as site icon. I cropped this image and now I have cropped-image.png variant of this image 512 x 512 px. Then I tried other images and in the end I wanted to go with the first one. But when I selected this cropped image, I had to crop it once again even if right dimensions. So, now there is another cropped-cropped-image.png image in media library and it does not make sense...
Also images for site icons should be somehow marked (as for header images in Customizer). How can I find my cropped images for site icon in media library when trying to set up site icon?
Change History (9)
- Component changed from General to Customize
- Focuses ui administration added
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Site icon image forced to crop even if right dimensions to Site Icon: Provide display for all existing site-icon cropped images
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release