wp-config pickup consistency fixes
|Reported by:||RuddO||Owned by:||rob1n|
What this patch does:
- calls WP's wp-config.php consistently throughout WP (before it was a mixture of ../'s and dirname(FILE)'s)
- lets anyone use a WordPress tree composed out of symlinks without issues (perfect for those who host hundreds of WPs in a single server for hundreds of customers, and who by any reasons won't use WP-MU)
These fixes work OK on my setup, and should work OK on others' setups. Just tested creating a new blog and it's all good.
Change History (16)
9 years ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.