Can't view Password Protected Pages
|Reported by:||HandySolo||Owned by:||westi|
Originated via WordPress support forum: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/89553?replies=10
A Page can be password protected, but entering the password refreshes the password prompt page. There doesn't appear to be a way for the reader to ever actually see the page.
I've reproduced it on a couple of 2.0.5 installs (as have others in the referenced support thread).
As we no longer appear to put old versions at http://static.wordpress.org/archive/ I've not been able to test previous 2.0.x releases.
Change History (11)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 @markjaquith — 9 years ago
- Milestone 2.0.6 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed