Invalid HTML around the input field for searching themes
|Reported by:||takayukister||Owned by:||adamsilverstein|
|Component:||Themes||Keywords:||good-first-bug uniform-search has-patch needs-refresh|
There seems to be an invalid HTML structure in the Themes (wp-admin/themes.php) and Add Themes (wp-admin/theme-install.php) pages in the admin screen. There is an input field for searching themes, but it's not in any ancestor <form> element.
I'm not sure, but it might cause troubles in some environments such as screen readers. So I propose adding <form> element somewhere appropriate to make it valid HTML.
I found this issue at WordCamp US Contributor Day (Accessibility Team).
Change History (12)
- Keywords good-first-bug added
- Owner set to adamsilverstein
- Status changed from new to assigned
17 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch uniform-search added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release