Deactivate All on plugins admin page
|Reported by:||shorty114||Owned by:||rob1n|
It would be handy to have a "Deactivate All" button on the WordPress Plugins admin page. I just had to go through and deactivate each and every one by hand to debug an error, and it wasn't fun.
Change History (21)
- Milestone changed from 2.3 to 2.2
- Owner changed from charleshooper to rob1n
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Keywords commit added; needs-testing removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.