Should mention that users can't register
|Reported by:||shorty114||Owned by:||ryan|
I've always had registration disabled on my blog, but if you go to the Authors & Users page and scroll down to the Add New User form, it says "Users can register themselves or you can manually create users here."
It should probably detect whether registration is open and change the message to adapt to that (e.g. "Users could register themselves if you opened registration.").
Change History (7)
comment:2 @markjaquith — 8 years ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 @foolswisdom — 8 years ago
- Keywords tested comment added; needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 2.1.1 to 2.2
- Keywords commit added; tested comment removed
- Owner changed from markjaquith to ryan
- Status changed from assigned to new