ngettext dislikes formatted numbers
|Reported by:||nbachiyski||Owned by:||markjaquith|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||dashboard error ngettext|
If the number of comments, posts or cats in the Dashboard is greater than a thousand and the current locale has defined different from default plural rules the <code>ngettext</code>
function spits an error.
The aforementioned numbers are passed through <code>number_format</code> before usage, which adds a coma between digits groups. Thus the number is no more the valid number, <code>ngettext</code> expects.
Could we sacrifice the formatting of the numbers? If we could the patch below is relevant.
Change History (9)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 @markjaquith — 8 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords dashboard error ngettext added; has-patch removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 2.1 to 2.1.2