Native oEmbed support on Custom Post Types produces Cross-site scripting errors or are not rendered at all.
|Reported by:||webdevmattcrom||Owned by:|
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Do a fresh install of WordPress 4.4+ or 4.5+
- Use any Core theme
- Create a Custom Post Type (sample code below)
- Create a post with that Post Type
- Try to embed that post on a page/post
Results have varied. For some it won't render as an oEmbed at all. For some there are cross-site scripting errors. I have gotten it to render correctly locally, but not on a live site.
I've also made sure to manually clear the _oembed cache in wp_postmeta when testing.
Change History (13)
in reply to:
12 months ago
- Component changed from Posts, Post Types to TinyMCE
- Keywords needs-screenshots added