index page gives 404 when using non-default permalinks
|Reported by:||jamesw||Owned by:||markjaquith|
|Component:||General||Keywords:||permalinks pages 404 error|
I'm using Wordpress 2.1, and find that when I set my permalinks to /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/, my index.php page becomes a 404 (As a workaround, I'm sending all 404 requests to the main page).
I attach a DumpEnv version of the requested index page.
Oh, and my blog is at http://www.mameworld.net/agemame/
Change History (19)
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Status changed from new to closed
10 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Status changed from reopened to new