Customizer message when not showing widget area needs refinement
|Reported by:||karmatosed||Owned by:||karmatosed|
Currently we get the following message:
"There are no widget areas currently rendered in the preview. Navigate in the preview to a template that makes use of a widget area in order to access its widgets here."
This is not very helpful. A suggested option could be:
"There are no widget areas on this page shown, however other sections in this theme have them".
I think also actually just showing them anyway could be good. It feels weird to not show them and then give this message.
Change History (18)
- Focuses ui added
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 4.6 to Future Release
- Owner westonruter deleted
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement
7 months ago
- Keywords has-patch commit added; ux-feedback ui-feedback needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.7