4.6.1 Breaks apostrophes in titles and utf-8 characters
|Reported by:||edutz||Owned by:||pento|
I've just updated to 4.6.1 and noticed that in my article list, there were some "unnamed" posts. I've checked them on frontpage but they were there(working and full text), so i opened one unnamed in editor and no name was given and no description. Furthermore, it seems that for every apostrophes it replaces with this char: � and the same for utf-8 characters (å â ...). Reverting to 4.6.0 does absolutely nothing, somehow, something is messed up in database.
PS: i did removed plugins and custom themes just to be sure.
PS2: o do have utf8mb4 charset in config. as well as "ini_set( 'default_charset', 'UTF-8' );"
Change History (18)
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.6.2
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Keywords needs-unit-tests removed
- Keywords fixed-major added; needs-testing removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened