wp_get_users_with_no_role() generates query based on role display names not role name
|Reported by:||szaqal21||Owned by:||johnbillion|
This is a follow-up to #22993.
wp_get_users_with_no_role() doesn't work properly when there is and custom role eg. role name is "admin_www" and display name is "Admin WWW", function generates query:
SELECT user_id FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key = 'wp_capabilities' AND meta_value NOT REGEXP 'Author|Contributor|Subscriber|Redaktor|Administrator|AdminWWW'
query should be build based on role name not display name.
Change History (8)
- Keywords good-first-bug needs-patch needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Version changed from 4.6.1 to 4.4
5 months ago
- Keywords good-first-bug removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.7
- Owner set to johnbillion
- Status changed from new to reviewing