REST API: Allow listing posts that match any of a set of slugs rather than just one
|Reported by:||jnylen0||Owned by:||rmccue|
|Component:||REST API||Keywords:||has-patch has-unit-tests|
In #38553 we started looking at inconsistencies in how array values are handled across the API. We already support querying based on an array of attributes in lots of other places; let's improve consistency by supporting this for post slugs too.
Change History (11)
6 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7
- Owner set to rmccue
- Status changed from new to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.