pdf preview sizes not filterable
|Reported by:||nosilver4u||Owned by:||joemcgill|
When checking the new PDF previews in 4.7, and trying to ensure that EWWW Image Optimizer is compatible with the changes, I discovered that there does not seem to be a way to modify the sizes that are generated.
With image uploads, the intermediate_image_sizes_advanced filter is available to modify the sizes being generated (or take other action, and EWWW does both).
From what I can see, the thumb generation section for PDF files in wp-admin/includes/image.php has absolutely no actions/filters for developers to modify the default behavior. I don't know if adding the intermediate_image_sizes_advanced filter is the correct way to do it, or if a new filter is in order here, but either would be greatly appreciated!
Change History (18)
5 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback needs-patch added
- Owner set to joemcgill
- Status changed from new to reviewing
4 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7
- Status changed from reviewing to accepted