REST API: Clean up argument and property types
|Reported by:||jnylen0||Owned by:||joehoyle|
Fixes a few remaining issues with argument and property types, found using this script to automatically check endpoint arguments and item schemas. (Current output of the script against trunk is here.)
- All args/properties should have a type and description
- All array args/properties should have an item type
- All context and capabilities properties should be consistently typed
- A couple of checks specific to our object properties with rendered and raw fields.
Follow-up to https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38531#comment:21.
Putting this in 4.7 because this is a good change for API consistency and because we currently allow some funky things like sending an array as the post password, so there are some minor BC implications here.
Change History (9)
- Owner set to joehoyle
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed