Twenty Seventeen: Edit button label is displayed vertical in some situations in Japanese
|Reported by:||tg29359||Owned by:||davidakennedy|
|Component:||Bundled Theme||Keywords:||has-screenshots good-first-bug has-patch|
In Japanese, edit button label is displayed vertically in some situations ("edit" in Japanese is "編集"). In other situations, edit button label is displayed horizontally in Japanese. That's somewhat strange.
The vertical situation I guess:
- set theme to Twenty Seventeen.
- set site language and user language to Japanese.
- export Japanese translation files from GlotPress, and rename these files to twentyseventeen-ja.po/twentyseventeen-ja.mo, and upload these files to the directory something like "wp-content/languages/themes/" on the site.
- assign some widgets to sidebar.
- view single post blog page with the screen size wide enough to display sidebar.
Change History (14)
- Summary changed from Twemty Seventeen: Edit button label is displayed vertical in some situations in Japanese to Twenty Seventeen: Edit button label is displayed vertical in some situations in Japanese
- Keywords needs-patch good-first-bug added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.