Customize: Selective refresh for nav menus can cause infinite reloads when it contains invalid menu items
|Reported by:||westonruter||Owned by:||westonruter|
The way I've reproduced the problem, as suggested by @swissspidy:
- Create 5 posts.
- Create a new nav menu and assign to a location.
- Assign 5 posts to new nav menu.
- Trash the 5 posts so that all of the nav menu items become invalid.
- Load site in the customizer and notice infinite reloads.
It appears to be a problem with handleUnplacedNavMenuInstances.
Change History (6)
5 months ago
- Summary changed from Customize: Nav menus can cause infinite reloads in some situations to Customize: Selective refresh for nav menus can cause infinite reloads when it contains invalid menu items