REST API: Improve error messages for number relational validation
|Reported by:||jblz||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
|Component:||REST API||Keywords:||has-patch has-unit-tests commit|
For a simple relation (i.e. when not describing that a value should be between two bounds), using the exclusive & inclusive modifiers aren't as readable as they could be.
When the relation is exclusive, greater than implies the exclusivity.
When the relation is inclusive, greater than or equal to would be easier to read.
For example, calling /media?page=0 currently returns: page must be greater than 1 (inclusive).
I'd expect it to say: page must be greater than or equal to 1
Change History (9)
- Keywords has-patch needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7.1
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Owner set to SergeyBiryukov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed