Pages created as theme starter content aren't saved if a page is created from Customizer
|Reported by:||dlh||Owned by:||westonruter|
|Component:||Customize||Keywords:||has-patch commit dev-reviewed|
To replicate on a "fresh site" running Twenty Seventeen:
- Open the Customizer, and navigate directly to "Theme Options"
- Use "Add New Page" to add a page to a front page section
- Publish the changes
The pages intended to be starter content will still be auto-drafts. The links to those pages will still be in the menu; returning to the frontend and attempting to visit them results in a 404.
Change History (9)
4 months ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7
- Owner set to westonruter
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Status changed from new to accepted