Customize: edit shortcuts for custom menu widgets do not work
|Reported by:||celloexpressions||Owned by:||westonruter|
|Component:||Customize||Keywords:||has-patch commit fixed-major|
Custom menu widgets contain associated menu partials, which also get shortcuts. This has a few issues:
- There are two shortcut icons, one for the menu and one for the widget.
- The menu shortcut doesn't work. Menu partials look for the associated menu location control, but menus displayed via widgets are not in a menu location.
- Depending on the theme, if the widget does not have a title the menu shortcut will likely be displayed on top of the widget shortcut. Since the menu shortcut doesn't work and the widget shortcut is essentially hidden, the shortcuts appear broken and essentially do nothing (unless you navigate to the widget shortcut with the keyboard).
We should either prevent the menu within a custom menu widget from getting an edit shortcut, or hide that icon with CSS. The widget shortcut is more appropriate in that the widget is the "location" of the menu, and the widget control links to edit the menu similarly to the menu location controls.
Change History (18)
5 months ago
5 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords commit added
- Owner changed from sirbrillig to westonruter
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
4 months ago
- Keywords fixed-major added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened