wordpress 4.7 default theme does not get installed when upgrading
|Reported by:||christianebuddy||Owned by:||dd32|
Wordpress 4.7 default theme does not get downloaded/installed when upgrading within wordpress or when upgrade is performed automatically.
Change History (9)
- Component changed from Themes to Bundled Theme
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to 4.7.1
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Owner set to dd32
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.