Invalid parameters in Custom CSS and Changeset queries
|Reported by:||dlh||Owned by:||dd32|
The update_term_meta_cache parameter is passed to WP_Query in wp_get_custom_css_post() and WP_Customize_Manager::find_changeset_post_id(). As far as I can tell, update_term_meta_cache is allowed in only WP_Term_Query and isn't handled by WP_Query.
The attached patch would swap in 'update_post_term_cache' => false and 'lazy_load_term_meta' => false based on the inference that neither query is supposed to cause side-effects with terms or term meta.
(Side note: Two tests in Tests_Query_MetaQuery also pass update_term_meta_cache to WP_Query. I've attached a second patch for those, if a fix is warranted.)
Change History (16)
5 months ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7.1
- Milestone changed from 4.7.1 to 4.8
- Owner set to dd32
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 4.7.2 to 4.7.1