Dragging and dropping uploaded image can retain the onclick="return false;" attribute
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Open up the New Post writing screen and make sure you're using the visual editor.
- Upload an image using the inbuilt upload box, or click on Browse All to see your existing uploads.
- If you've clicked Browse All then single click on an image (must be an image) to open up the further options.
- Drag and drop the image from there onto your post editing box.
- Now switch to the 'code' tab or publish the post and then view it
- Note that the hyperlink retains the onclick="return false;" attribute which is used internally in the upload box.
Tested in Firefox 2 on Windows XP. Doesn't affect IE or Opera as you can't drag and drop with those anyway.
This means if the hyperlink is clicked on the published post, nothing happens as the return false kicks in.
Affects 2.1 release and 2.2 bleeding as of r4999.
Change History (10)
- Keywords dev-feedback 2nd-opinion added; uploading needs-patch removed
- Owner changed from anonymous to andy
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Version changed from 2.1 to 2.1.2