Link Editor bug - target="_blank" not removed
|Reported by:||Mario62rus||Owned by:||iseulde|
Here's my workflow:
- Setup clear WP 4.7, no themes or plugins.
- Edit post/page.
- Add some link.
- In the Link Manager uncheck "Open link in a new tab", press Update button and see tab "Text" - attribute target="_blank" added.
- Click "Edit link", uncheck "Open link in a new tab", press Update button and see tab "Text" - the attribute remains in place.
In version 4.6.1 this works correctly.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to Editor
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7.1
- Summary changed from Link Manager bug - target="_blank" not removed to Link Editor bug - target="_blank" not removed
- Owner set to iseulde
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.