AJAX called fails when this.requestFile has a "?"
|Reported by:||tpalmacarlos||Owned by:||rob1n|
in /trunk/wp-includes/js/tw-sack.js line 133, AJAX called fails when this.requestFile has a "?"
I noticed this issue using the "WP-Polls" ajax plugin: http://www.lesterchan.net/portfolio/programming.php (when pressing View Results).
if( this.requestFile.indexOf( this.queryStringSeparator ) )
totalurlstring = this.requestFile + this.argumentSeparator + this.URLString;
totalurlstring = this.requestFile + this.queryStringSeparator + this.URLString;
Change History (3)
- Component changed from Administration to General
- Keywords dev-feedback 2nd-opinion added
- Milestone 2.3 deleted
- Owner changed from anonymous to rob1n
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 2.2 to 2.1.2